Printing, Copying, And Scanning
Paying for Prints and Copies
- Printing and copying are available for 10¢ per page for black and white and 40¢ per page for color.
- Printing and copying may only be paid for using a Florida Tech ID.
- Cash deposits can be made to your card using the kiosk in the alcove across from the stairs on the first floor of the library,
- Credit and debit card deposits are made via Access Florida Tech. Select Add Panther Cash and then choose Deposit to Panther Credit Account.
You can print to the following campus printers from any public computer or from your own personal device:
- Evans Library - All Floors + DSL
- Evans Hall Lab
- Olin Engineering Complex - First Floor Lab and Second Floor Lounge
- Harris Commons - Second Floor Psychology Lab - Room #260
- Babcock Oaks - College of Business Lounge
- You can print from your laptop or any mobile device - on or off campus
- Save your document as a pdf
- Email the pdf to email@example.com using your my.fit.edu email account
- Your print job will remain in the queue for 24 hours and can be released at any of the above campus locations
- Scanning is a free service at any of the above printer locations
- Evans Library also offers two KIC scanners on the first floor by the printers
- Patrons may email scanned documents to themselves, or save documents to a USB storage device
- Documents may be scanned in .pdf, .jpeg, or .tiff formats
Printing Theses or Dissertations
- Email your pdf document directly to the Copy Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Copy Center is located in the Academic Quad 406, Room 122
- You may also bring your document to the Copy Center on a flash drive