Printing, Copying, And Scanning
Paying for Prints and Copies
- Printing and copying are available for 10¢ per page for black and white and 40¢ per page for color.
- Printing and copying is paid with Panther Credit that is manually added to your Florida Tech ID Card.
- Cash deposits can be made to your card using the kiosk in the alcove across from the stairs on the first floor of the library.
- Credit and debit card deposits are made via Access Florida Tech. Select Add Panther Cash and then choose Deposit to Panther Credit Account.
- Community members are also able to print with a credit card for the same price.
You can print to the following campus printers from any public computer or from your own personal device:
- Evans Library - All Floors + DSL
- Evans Hall Lab
- Olin Engineering Complex - First Floor Lab and Second Floor Lounge
- Harris Commons - Second Floor Psychology Lab - Room #260
- Babcock Oaks - College of Business Lounge
- You can print from your laptop or any mobile device - on or off campus
- Save your document as a pdf
- Email the pdf to email@example.com using your my.fit.edu email account
- Your print job will remain in the queue for 24 hours and can be released at any of the above campus locations
- Scanning is a free service at any of the above printer locations
- Evans Library also offers two KIC scanners on the first floor by the printers
- Patrons may email scanned documents to themselves or save documents to a USB storage device
- Documents may be scanned in .pdf, .jpeg, or .tiff formats
Printing Theses or Dissertations
- Email your pdf document directly to the Copy Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Copy Center is located in the Academic Quad 406, Room 122
- You may also bring your document to the Copy Center on a flash drive