Printing, Copying, And Scanning
Paying for Prints and Copies
- Printing and copying are available for 10¢ per page for black and white and 40¢ per page for color.
- Printing and copying is paid with Panther Credit that is manually added to your Florida Tech ID Card.
- Panther Cash can easily be added using the Florida Tech PanthApp Go Panthers for iOS & Android. (Credit and debit cards) or Access Florida Tech. Select Add Panther Cash and then choose Deposit to Panther Credit Account.
You can print to the following campus printers from any public computer.
- Evans Library - All Floors + DSL
- Evans Hall Lab
- Olin Engineering Complex - First Floor Lab and Second Floor Lounge
- Harris Commons - Second Floor Psychology Lab - Room #260
- Babcock Oaks - College of Business Lounge
- Scanning is a free service at any of the above printer locations
- Evans Library also offers two KIC scanners on the first floor by the printers
- Patrons may email scanned documents to themselves or save documents to a USB storage device
- Documents may be scanned in .pdf, .jpeg, or .tiff formats
Printing Theses or Dissertations
- Email your pdf document directly to the Copy Center
- The Copy Center is located in the Academic Quad 406, Room 122
- You may also bring your document to the Copy Center on a flash drive