Printing, Copying, and Scanning
Printing and Copying
Printing and self-serve copying are available for 10¢ per page (black and white) and 40¢ per page (color). Printing and copying may only be paid for using a Florida Tech ID or a public printing card. Public printing cards can be purchased for $1.00. Cash deposits to both cards can be made in the copy room on the first floor of the library, across from the stairwell. In addition to cash deposits, students, staff, and faculty may use a credit or debit card to add Panther Cash to their ID cards via the Campus Services Panther Access Account Deposits site.
Did You Know?
- Printers and Copiers are located on the first, second and third floors of the library. The main printer in the library lobby prints Color.
- You can print to any printer / copier in the library or on campus from any public computer or from your own personal device. You must select Ricoh-Universal as the printer and enter your actual Tracks account in the field indicated in the print window.
- For printer locations and personal device print drivers, see Panther Print.
- For more detailed instructions on how to download the drivers, see the FAQ.
- For help, you can stop by the Applied Computing Center or the iDesk on the first floor.
Scanning is a free service offered by Evans Library. Two KIC scanners are available on the first floor near the Service Desk. Patrons may email scanned documents to themselves, or save documents to a USB storage device. Documents may be scanned in .pdf, .jpeg, or .png formats.