- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- About Brevard County
- Military and Veteran Resources
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
- Title IX Information
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
Digital Scholarship Laboratory
Twitter FeedTweets about #dataviz, OR #3dprinted, OR #eScience, OR #gis from:NSF, OR from:NSF_EAR, OR from:AtmosNews, OR from:flowingdata, OR from:zevross, OR from:eScienceCenter
- DSL staff have assisted Prof. David Carroll with .obj files related to a recent paper he is using in the cell biology section of his Signal Transduction course this Spring semester. The files are new structural models of the endoplasmic reticulum inside cells. Students will be able to view and manipulate the files virtually in 3D on the zSpace workstation as well as in physical form with handheld 3D printed versions.
More coming soon! (Let us know about your DSL projects.)
150 W. University Blvd. Melbourne, FL 32901Contact & Feedback
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.